Employer Sponsored Visa

If you have an Australian Business Employer, they may be eligible to sponsor you
Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Visa (Subclass 186), is for skilled workers who wants to work in Australia. this Visa involves a two-step process. First, nomination by an approved Australian employer and then a Visa Application under the nominated stream. ENS is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Program.

This Visa allows you and your family to live in Australia and work permanently.

ENS Visa Streams
  • Direct Entry Stream
  • Temporary Transition Stream
  • Labour Agreement Stream

You might be able to get this visa if you:

  • Have been nominated by an approved Australian employer.
  • Are younger than 45 years of age, unless you are exempt.
  • Meet the skill, qualifications, and English language requirements, unless exempt.
  • Apply under the stream for which you were nominate in.

Temporary Skills Shortage (TSS)

The (subclass 482) Temporary Skills Shortage (TSS) Visa lets an employer sponsor foreign skilled workers to fill potions where they cannot find an appropriate skilled Australian. This Visa follows a three-step process.

  1. First, the business must be a Standard Business Sponsor.
  2. Second, nomination by an approved Australian Business.
  3. Third, a Visa Application by the nominated employee.

TSS Visa holders can work in their nominated occupation and may have a pathway to permanent residency.

TSS 482 Visa, has three streams available that you can apply to:

  • Short-Term Stream - Employers are able to hire genuine temporary overseas skilled workers in positions/ occupations under the Short-Term Occupation List (STSOL) for up to 2 years (or 4 years if International Trade obligation applies).
  • Medium-Term Stream - Employers are able to hire highly skilled workers with critical skills in occupations/ position included in the Medium and Long-Terms Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) for up to four years. 482 Visa holders under this stream can qualify to apply for permanent residence after three years.
  • Labour Agreement Stream - In accordance with labour agreement with the Commonwealth, employers are able to source and hire overseas skilled workers. 

Get your

FREE Visa Consultation

with us Today!


© Copyright Universal Migration