At Universal Migration, we also offer services to fit your needs.
Training and Qualification
We offer the following training and qualification services ...
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
No Certificate? No Diploma? No problem!
NOW is the best time to get your Skills Recognised!
RPL is a way for your experience or overseas qualification get nationally recognised.
Our team can help you get that long awaited qualification!
Need your skills assessed to help you with your visa prospects? With years of experience, our team can assist you with your skills assessment process.
We understand the tough job applicant market. Our professional resume writing services will help you land your dream job!
A great resume can help your job application stand out from the rest.
- consultation about your current level of experience and education.
- make appropriate changes until you are satisfied with the final copy.
- you get a word document and/or PDF version of your resume.
Resume - $350.00 + GST
Labour Market Testing (LMT)
Annual Market Salary Rate (AMSR) submission
Labour Market Testing (LMT)
Most skilled visas will require you to show evidence that the local market has been tested prior to lodgement of your visa application.
Just sit back, relax, and leave the work with us.
Our team is composed of experienced migration agents and HR personnel who will handle your case to guarantee accurate and professional work.
- You provide us an informative job description about the role.
- We review and proof read the job description to verify if the position fits the ANZSCO and Department's definition. To be finalised and confirmed by you.
- We will then post the job advertisement in accordance with the LMT rules.
- We will monitor and the advertisements for at least 4 weeks or 28 days.
- At the end of the advertisement's duration, we will then review the applicants and provide you the relevant documents regarding your matter.
You will get the following documents:
- Recruitment Summary report
- Copies of the advertisements posted
- payment receipt
the documents that you will receive are all in PDF format.
Annual MArket Salary Rate (AMSR)
The Annual Market Salary Rate report shows details of information related to the salary range of the occupation. Our team is well experienced in conducting market salary research in different industries.
We provide market salary reports that are up to standards with the Department of Immigration for business sponsorship requirements. To help demonstrate to the Department that the nominated employee is not less favourable than the terms and conditions of an Australian employee on a similar job role.
The following fees does not include job advertising fees.
Labour Market Testing - $1200.00 + GST
Annual Market Salary Rate - $600.00 + GST
LMT & AMSR package - $1500.00 + GST
Business & Training Plans
Some applications requires the applicant to provide a business or training plan.
With our years of experience, our business and training plan writing services are compliant with the department's application requirements.
We offer free consultation to get to know you and your business or training program.
You will get the a copy of the Business or Training plan in word and/or PDF file versions.
Business Plan - $1000.00 + GST
Training Plan - $800.00 + GST
for a FREE Consultation
© Copyright Universal Migration